- India Awaits look forward to the opportunity to work as your booking agent for your travel needs. These terms and conditions describe that when you purchase travel related services in addition to your obligations as a customer, then what are your obligations? The words “we”, “us” and “ours” reflect the India Awaits. The word “you” refers to the customer who visits our website, booking our reservation or using our services.
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
All our trips are in Indian rupee (rupees) and if you are using an international card to pay through our online booking system (which uses PayPal) then a small percentage charge can be applied. This is due to foreign currency conversion and some PayPal transaction fees.
When we have confirmed availability, it is necessary to pay for most tours. From the following ways, you need to pay before travelling to confirm your booking:
- Credit Cards: In this method, our accounts team would send across an online customized payment invoice through a link to guests’ email. Upon receiving the digital invoice, guests can click on the link, and from there process the payment using their Credit Card [Visa/Mastercard/Amex]. For payments through credit cards, there would be an additional 2.99% transaction fees applicable over the total invoice amount, as per the guidelines of the Indian Government.
- Bank Transfer: In this method, our accounts team would send across our bank details, and guests can simply wire transfer the total invoice. There will be a small bank transfer fees, which needs to be accepted before processing the transfer.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
India Awaits offers convenient India tour packages for the quality experience of holidays. However, if under any unforeseen condition you need to cancel or postpone the tour, our customer friendly, easy to understand Cancellation & Refund Policy described under saves hassle. The cancellation fee will be effective from the date received in writing, and the charges for cancellation will be as follows:
- 60 days & prior to arrival – 10% of the tour/service cost.
- 59 days to 30 days prior to arrival – 20% of the tour/service cost.
- 29 days to 15 days prior to arrival – 25% of the tour/service cost.
- 14 day to 08 days prior to arrival – 50% of the tour/service cost.
- 07 days & less, prior to arrival or no show – NO REFUND.
Actual cancellation charges would depend upon the policy of the hotels, transporters, guides and other principals involved in the tour. Even for last minute cancellations, we try to refund the complete payment to our guests, and do not charge any service charge. Cancellation charges for booking made during Fairs & Festivals, Special events, Christmas & New Year Eve shall be applicable as per policies of the concerned principals.
In regard to refund of unused/unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance), the refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy as described above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that the refund process may take 2 – 4 weeks due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account OR to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
- The refund for the foreign exchange component of the tour will be refunded in INR only and will be at the prevailing daily rate of exchange of the company.
- Third Party refund i.e. Airline, Cruise, Overseas Suppliers could take between 30 to 90 working days provided relevant supporting documents are provided to the Company.
- Refunds will be made only in India in INR only as per RBI regulations.
- There will be no refund for cancellation of reservation after the commencement of travel.
- NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR COST
The cost of gratuities, insurance sightseeing, excess baggage charges, laundry, drinks, tips, airport taxes, meals except where indicated and items of personal nature are not included in the tour cost. High Season / Trade Fairs / Festivals. Special conditions shall apply for booking high season/trade fairs/festival which will be advised at the time of booking.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE POLICY
Check-In Timings: 1200 – 1500 Hours: Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.Check-Out Timings: 1000 – 1200 Hours: Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability / Payment.
- CONDITIONS OF TRAVEL
- The prices quoted have been calculated at the rate prevailing at the time of sharing the quotation. The Company reserves the right to amend the prices in case of currency fluctuations, changes in the various gross rates of exchange and /or fuel costs, special/high season charge levied by the suppliers, hike in the airline/rail charges before the date of departure. All such increases in price must be paid for in full before the departure by the client.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for:
- Any overstay expense due to delay or change in bus/air/train /ship or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather condition, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever.
- Sightseeing missed &/or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situation which is beyond our control.
- Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
- The Client/Traveler must have his / her passport valid for at least 6 months subsequent to such departure date.
- PLEASE NOTE
- Irrespective of above-mentioned cancellations slabs – In case of cancellation of tour/travel services after the booking is made with us – a minimum 10% service charges would be applicable.
- In case you cancel the trip after commencement refund would be restricted to a limited amount that too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation and missed meals etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
- In case of special train journey (like Palace on Wheels, Royal Rajasthan on Wheels, Deccan Odyssey, Golden Chariot, Indian Maharaja & Maharajas Express) – a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which would be advised as and when required).
- Please note that if booking for the following period is/are cancelled, due to whatsoever reason, no refund would be made for said cancellation.
- High Peak Season bookings (from 20th Dec to 15th Jan).
- Festival Period Bookings (Festivals like -Diwali, Dussehra, Holi, Pushkar fair etc).
- Long Weekends Bookings.
- Car Rentals
- About Us
- Travel Guide
- Contact us
- Car Rentals
- About Us
- Travel Guide
- Contact us