Some information (such as your name, travel date etc.) is shared with our suppliers (such as hotels, transporters etc.) for the purposes of confirming your registration and providing the service you require.
WHAT DO WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
1. Your Name
2. Your Contact information including email address
3. Details of the products and services you have purchased from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver
those products and services and to respond to your enquiries
4. Other information related to customer surveys and/or offers
5. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
WHAT WE DO WITH THE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We use this information to understand your needs and to serve you better, and especially for the following reasons:
1. For our internal Records
2. Manage our relationship with you, including updates about your tour booking and handling complaints to contact you in the event of an emergency
3. We can use the information to improve our products and services.
4. From time to time we can send promotional emails about our new products, special offers using an email address that you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
CREDIT CARD SECURITY
1. All online payments are transmitted over a secure socket layer (SSL) connection.
2. Credit card information is transmitted immediately to a payment gateway solution via an encrypted port.
3. India Awaits does not store your credit card number in any of our systems, it is used only within the context of the transaction then destroyed upon receipt from an acquiring bank.
4. All credit card payments receive an identification number that is proof of the transaction’s acceptance into the banking system. This identification number can be used to trace any transaction back to the credit card issuer (for example, the bank that issued Master Card, or VISA credit card).
5. Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
Mr Govind Singh Rathore
Address: 85, Flat No. F3 Umrao Vihar,
Jhotwara, Jaipur – 302012, Rajasthan (India)
Telephone No.: +91-9773333321
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org